Sunday, July 22, 2007

2 Milestones!

Today was the last major dirt hauling day! I know I had said that to myself many times, but this time I was going to make sure! Trevor kindly volunteered to help, so I rented 2 dump trucks and we took turns loading and hauling. A few strokes of luck today, after our first loads to Scholl Canyon Dump, a man followed us home and offered to take a bunch of loads for a project he was doing in Eagle Rock! That saved me a lot of driving! By the end of the day, I had taken all I could off of Buckingham, and loaded an additional truck full to drop off at Scholl in the morning!



The other milestone was that the Electric Crew from Glendale Water and Power came to hook up the temp meter! When we got there in the morning, there were already 5 trucks waiting, and about 8 men! 2 of these must have been supervisors, because they didn't stay long, but the other 3 trucks and 6 guys were there most of the day, and by the time they left, I had POWER!

No comments: